Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications. Clear sumps offer on-site examination of the cartridge.
Opaque Standard Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene. They offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service and humidifying systems.
- Standard 10″ Cartridge Length
- 3/4″ FNPT Ports
- Blue Polypropylene Housing with Black Cap
- Pressure Release Button
- Mounting Boss for Standard Bracket
- Thick Walls for Increased Strength
- Leak-Proof Sealing with Top−Seated Floating Buna-N O-ring