CBC Series cartridges are highly effective at reducing unwanted bad taste and odor, and chlorine taste & odor, from potable drinking water. The unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.*
CBC Series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process and made entirely from FDA-compliant materials. They are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
- Nominal 0.5-micron rating*
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts*
- Premium high capacity bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- Enhanced dirt holding capacity*
- Pentek is the largest brand in the filtration industry
- Pentek is the originator of carbon block production technology
- Pentek is the largest producer of carbon blocks worldwide
|Model||Maximum Dimensions||Nominal µm Rating*||Initial ΔP @ Flow*||Chlorine Capacity @ Flow*|
|CBC-10||9-3/4″ × 2-7/8″||0.5 µm||3.7 psid @ 2.0 GPM||>20,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM|
|CBC-20||20″ × 2-7/8″||0.5 µm||3.0 psid @ 2.0 GPM||>45,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM|
|CBC-BB||9-3/4″ × 4-5/8″||0.5 µm||4.6 psid @ 2.0 GPM||>50,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM|
|CBC-20BB||20″ × 4-5/8″||0.5 µm||8.5 psid @ 4.0 GPM||>150,000 gal @ 4.0 GPM|
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.