This John Guest flow restrictor fitting is installed in Everpure QL2 or QL3 Heads on the outlet port to increase, the flow from .5 GPM to 1 GPM.
The same fitting without the flow restrictor is installed on the inlet port of the QL3 Head.
Fitting can also can be used for other applications where 1 GPM Flow is needed.
The fitting accepts 1/4″ OD Plastic of Copper Tubes and has 3/8″ MPT.
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- High chemical resistance
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids and pure water applications
- Acetal fittings are suitable for air and inert gases and can be used on N2/CO2 mixed gas dispensing lines and in pneumatics applications and vacuum lines.
This fitting is made of the following components:
- The body is produced in acetal copolymer
- ‘O’Rings are nitrile rubber
- The collet is produced in acetal copolymer with stainless steel teeth