Pentair TLC Residential Membranes use an industry leading state-of-the-art TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Each membrane is required to meet our factory’s strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Performance
Flow* GPD (LPD)
(*Nominal performances are based on a 500 ppm softened tap at 65 psig (4.48 bar), 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary +/- 15%.)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- pH: 4-11
- Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
supplies. TLC Membranes are not certified to sanitize water, remove cysts, bacteria, or viruses.
Filter and membrane element performance can be affected by fluctuations in water quality.