Never Runs Out
The Pentair LR-1500 High Flow Lead Reduction Filtration System reduces and/or removes chlorine taste and odor, cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia and lead. This high flow lead reduction filtration system features an environmentally friendly drop-in design, and an integrated pressure release button. The LR-FB10 filter cartridge features Fibredyne technology that also reduces premature sediment plugging. This system includes a whole house water filter housing, a drop-in filter cartridge and a filter wrench.
Features & Benefits:
- Professional grade lead reduction drinking water system
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Full flow technology means no separate faucet required
- Complete system with wrench, integrated mounting bracket, and manual
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/8"
- Filter Capacity: 1,500 gallons
- Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Pressure Range: 40-125 psi
- Housing Dimensions: 4.88" x 13" x 5.25"
- Lead Reduction: 99%
- Cyst Reduction: 99.95%
- Chlorine Reduction: 97%