Industry Standard Size 10" × 2.5" Sediment Cartridge
P Series cartridges are manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces.
P Series cartridges are designed for purity. They will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
The coreless strength of the cartridges is achieved by sintering the many fibers into a solid matrix.
P Series cartridges are available in a wide array of sizes and micron ratings to accommodate all of your filtration needs.
- Clack Corporation 31010988
- Flow-Pro FPMB1-978
- GE Hytrex GX01-10
- GE Osmonics MB-01-10 (Part# 1013238)
- GE Purtrex PX01-10
- GE Selex SXE-10
- H2O Filter Warehouse LF-PP-001-249
- Pentek PD-1-934
- Clack Corporation 31050988
- Flow-Pro FPMB5-978
- GE Hytrex GX05-10
- GE Osmonics MB-05-10 (Part# 1013231)
- GE Purtrex PX05-10
- GE Selex SXD-10
- H2O Filter Warehouse LF-PP-005-249
- Pentek PD-5-934
- Clack Corporation 31250988 (25 Micron)
- Flow-Pro FPMB20-978
- GE Hytrex GX20-10
- GE Osmonics MB-25-10 (25 Micron, Part# 1013232)
- GE Purtrex PX20-10
- GE Selex SXC-10
- H2O Filter Warehouse LF-PP-020-249
- Pentek PD-25-934
|Model||Maximum Dimensions||Nominal µm Rating*||Initial ΔP @ Flow*|
|P1||9-3/4″ × 2-3/8″||1 µm||0.6 psid @ 5.0 GPM|
|P5||9-3/4″ × 2-3/8″||5 µm||0.2 psid @ 5.0 GPM|
|P25||9-3/4″ × 2-3/8″||25 µm||0.2 psid @ 5.0 GPM|
|P1-20||20″ × 2-3/8″||1 µm||0.6 psid @ 10.0 GPM|
|P5-20||20″ × 2-3/8″||5 µm||0.6 psid @ 10.0 GPM|
|P25-20||20″ × 2-3/8″||25 µm||0.2 psid @ 10.0 GPM|
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.