3/8" × 3/8" × 1/4" Reducing Branch T for ice maker connections with inline filters and reverse osmosis systems using 3/8" delivery tubes.
This fitting also makes a great alternative to a self piercing valve for drawing a supply line for your filtration system. It will provide great flow and a leak free connection for years to come.
If you have a 3/8" supply tube feeding cold water to your faucet, you should consider using this fitting
with a John Guest 1/4" Ball valve instead of the self piercing valve that may be supplied with your system.
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- High chemical resistance
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids and pure water applications
- Acetal fittings are suitable for air and inert gases and can be used on N2/CO2 mixed gas dispensing lines and in pneumatics applications and vacuum lines.
This fitting is made of the following components:
- The body is produced in acetal copolymer
- ‘O’Rings are nitrile rubber
- The collet is produced in acetal copolymer with stainless steel teeth