RFC Series cartridges are constructed with a 25 micron porous polyethylene outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps. The 23⁄4" OD cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 41⁄2" OD cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core. Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
The unique radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC style cartridges.
RFC Series cartridges are available in a wide variety of sizes and are ideal point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- BB cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
|Model||Maximum Dimensions||Initial ΔP @ Flow*||Chlorine Capacity @ Flow*|
|RFC-20||20" × 2-1/4"||0.6 psid @ 2.0 GPM||>6,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM|
|RFC-BB||9-3/4" × 4-1/2"||0.9 psid @ 2.0 GPM||>35,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM|
|RFC20-BB||20" × 4-1/2"||0.9 psid @ 4.0 GPM||>70,000 gal @ 4.0 GPM|
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.