Jumbo cartridge filter housings are designed to accept a single cartridge for easy installation and replacement. Options include 304L or 316L stainless steel; band clamp or swing bolt closures. Design pressure 150 psi (10 bar) @ 300° F (149° C). Standard inlet and outlet connections are 2" MNPT, with pressure gauges body mounted for easy viewing of differential pressure. Standard finish is Poly-coat over stainless. All Jumbo models are standard with mounting legs and grounding lug. Standard gasket is FDA grade Buna-N. Electro-polishing and other options are available by special order.
- Single Jumbo Cartridge Housing
- Connection Type: 2" MNPT
- Service Flow Rate: 80 GPM / Maximum Flow Rate: 100 GPM
- Band Clamp cover
- Mounting Legs standard
- Gauge Ports & Gauges standard
- Gaskets: FDA BUNA
- Cartridge Connections: DOE connections
- Multi-cartridge housings are available with 222 or 226 cartridge connections, and will hold either fin or flat style.
- Cartridges for all stainless steel housings are sold separately. Click here to see a list of pleated sediment cartridges for these housings
Optional Features available via Special Order:
- Available with Swing Bolt cover
- Optional Connections: BSP Thread, Sanitary Flange, Grooved Fitting (Victaulic).
- Optional Connection Sizes: MPT or Flange can be specified at any size.
- Gaskets: Ethylene Polypropylene Rubber (EPR), Silicone, Viton & Teflon Encapsulated
- Cartridge Connections: 222 connections available (Standard on 7FOS Models).
- Finishes: Electro-Polished (interior and exterior) and Glass Bead Blast (exterior) available for 304L and 316L models.
|Example Ordering Guide with Options|
|Product Code||Cartridge Series||Closure Style||Material||Connection Type|
40 = 40 Series
90 = 90 Series
170 = 170 Series
C = V-Band Clamp
SB = Swing Bolt
Blank = 304L
316 = 316L
Blank = 3" MNPT
Blank = 4" MNPT
2F = 2" Flange
3F = 3" Flange
4F = 4" Flange
2TC = 2" Ferrules
3TC = 3" Ferrules
4TC = 4" Ferrules
GF2 = 2" Grooved Fittings
GF3 = 3" Grooved Fittings
GF4 = 4" Grooved Fittings
Blank = Standard Poly Coat
EP = Electro-Polish
GB = Glass Bead
P = Passivate
Blank = Mounting Legs with grounding lug and body mount gauge ports with gauges
OL = Heavy Duty Mounting Legs with grounding lug and body mount gauge ports with gauges
Blank = Buna
E = EPR
S = Silicone
V = Viton
TS = Teflon Encapsulated Silicone