For customers who do not have a reliable pressurized mains water supply, whether it is at home, on a campsite, or in a holiday cottage, a gravity filter enables you to have clean filtered drinking water on tap. Water is poured manually into the upper chamber. It passes through the filter candles under pressure of gravity into the lower chamber where the filtered water can be accessed via a tap on the front of the filter.
Made from high grade polished stainless steel, the SS Gravity Filter is a portable, robust model, which is easy to keep hygienically clean. The SS is very popular with aid organizations and private customers alike.
- Stainless Steel Gravity Filter with Doulton Label
- Makes Water from Lakes & Streams Safe to Drink
- Same product as British Berkefeld, Doulton’s sister company
- 10 Gallons Per Day Production Capacity
- Uses two Doulton 2″×7″ Super Sterasyl Candles (included)
- Excellent for Camping, Emergencies or Regular Home Use
- Removes Chlorine, Bad Taste, Odor, and Color
- Removes Harmful Bacteria, Cryptosporidium & Giardia
- Royal Doulton Filters have been used for over 150 Years
- Ceramic Surface of Filter is Cleanable
- Sediment Removal @ 99.99% down to 0.9 µ