Industry Standard Size 10" × 2" Inline Post-Filter Cartridge
T33-RO inline water filter is made with premium coconut shell-based activated carbon and is original equipment on our USRO line of Reverse Osmosis Systems.
T33-RO is an Reverse Osmosis post filter. It clips on to the membrane housing and filters the water after the bladder tank, acting as a polishing filter just before the water is dispensed.
T33-RO is the same filter as our standard T33, but with a custom label for our Reverse Osmosis Systems.
Other applications include: Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Water Coolers, Coffee Makers, and other low flow applications.
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (8.61 bars)
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
- Service Life: 1500 gallons (5678 L)
- Connections: 1/4" FNPT Connections on both ends